OPEN SHIPMENT IMMEDIATELY IN FRONT OF DRIVER
If your order arrives with visible damage be sure to:
- NOTATE damage on Delivery Receipt with Driver stating "Damaged upon delivery"
- If you are unable to inspect the shipment before the driver leaves, please write "Possible Concealed Damage" on the delivery ticket.
- If driver has departed, you MUST report damage to Fountains.com within 48 hrs.
- After 48 hrs. the customer will be responsible for filing a shipping claim with the freight carrier.
- Take pictures of the damaged item and packaging and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours.
- We do not allow for Returns or Refunds. Damaged items will be repaired or replaced, if they arrive damaged.
Shipping with or without liftgate is to curbside only. You must arrange to have the feature placed where you need it.
Fountains.com Hand Carved Marble and Granite items are custom orders, sculpted to your specifications, and can take 3 to 4 months to be manufactured and delivered under normal conditions. If the carving facility is running behind schedule it may take longer – there is no guarantee only estimated times on a best efforts basis for final delivery unless otherwise stated in writing. Pictures of your item will be emailed to you for your final approval prior to shipping. Your order will be carefully crated in a wooden crate (s) to assure safe delivery. Please inspect your order carefully upon receipt. Inspect your order in the crate and do not accept your order if damaged. Take photographs of the damage in the crate to verify damage during shipment. Contact Fountains.com immediately for further instructions on repairing or replacing your order. No payments will be refunded due to the fact all orders are custom made according to your specifications and cancellation once an order is placed would constitute loss of deposit and/or final payment If the statuary you received is broken, cracked, or has any other damaged parts please notify Fountains.com immediately so we can make a report with the shipping carrier – but upon delivery you must notify the shipping company in writing on the delivery slip of up to 48 hours to allow inspection for internal damages – failure to notify in writing the shipping company on the delivery slip can result in loss of insurance coverage. If delivery is accepted and internal damage is found please save all the broken parts, the container it came in, and all the packing material for the shipper to come out and do an on-site inspection of the damaged package. All shipments we send are insured up to delivery acceptance to cover the costs to replace or repair the order due to shipper negligence. The laws of the State of Texas shall govern all orders and interpretation of the agreement. Limited 3 year warranty. Replace or Repair. Minus normal wear and tear.